Looking for a skin treatment that tackles everything from dehydration to discoloration, aging, acne and uneven skin texture? Apart from the usual steps of a skin care routine and getting monthly facials from your local day spa, there is a new treatment that can take your skin to the next level. Find out the benefits, steps, and where to get one.
What is a Hydra-Facial?
A Hydra-Facial is a facial treatment that uses hydra dermabrasion, which is a technique using a vacuum-like wand that pulls all the dead skin and oil out of your skin, while simultaneously pushing an enzyme solution of AHA, PHA and LHA deep into your skin. This is achieved by using a wand-like device that uses a vortex-like swirling motion to deliver hydration, remove dead skin, dirt, debris and impurities while cleansing the skin. This process is broken up into 4 steps: cleansing, steaming, vacuum cleaning and ending off with a hydrating mask/serum. Unlike other skin treatments, the Hydra-Facial is suitable for all skin-types and provides consistent and instant results! A study done by The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology showed that up to 100% of participants experienced a noticable improvement in their skin! Additionally, this treatment can be performed on the body as well.
- Anti-aging. Increases collagen and elastin production over time, leading to clear skin with an even tone and less wrinkle definition.
- Consistent results. Since much of the treatment is controlled by a device, you can achieve a high-quality treatment, every time.
- No downtime. This treatment is loved by many as it has no downtime! You could even apply makeup the same day, if you’d like.
- Immediate results. As this treatment is non-invasive, you can see the benefits right as you come out of the treatment!
- Works for all skin types. Whether you have oily, dry or combination skin, the Hydra-Facial will deliver the same benefits and results.
Where Do I Get One?
Now that you’ve learned about this amazing treatment and all it’s benefits you’re probably wondering “where can I get one?” Luckily, right here at Bliss Wellness Day Spa we offer a Hydra-Facial treatment, amongst many other skin treatments and facials. To book now, visit our online booking page, call us at 386-337-4007, or click the button below for more information on pricing, the different areas of the body this treatment can be done on, and our other skin treatments.