Blissful Living Membership Program
At Bliss Wellness, our Blissful Living Membership Program is easy and affordable. You can choose from two different price points and for just one low price each month, you’ll enjoy your choice of massage therapy, facial, body wrap, waxing or ultrasonic cavitation. Enjoy additional services throughout the month at our exclusive-to-member rates including gift card purchases for family and friends (some restrictions apply see Spa for details). Plus, you’ll be automatically enrolled in our Loyalty program – where you will earn points for simply doing what you love.
Blissful Living Loyalty & Referral Program
The Blissful Living Loyalty Points program (“Program”) is designed to help you get the most out of your membership. We reward you for doing the things you already do, getting your monthly treatments, buying gift cards or products, referring friends and even for reserving your treatment online. As a member of the Blissful Living Program you are automatically enrolled in the program and agree to its Terms and Conditions below. You are going to love earning free services and products just for relaxing!
Being eligible for the Program entitles Blissful Living members (“Members”) to take advantage of certain Program Rewards (“Rewards”) that may change from time to time and, which may be made available for limited times, all as determined by Bliss Wellness in its sole discretion. Bliss Wellness reserves the right to modify these Rewards Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice to you, so please check the Rewards Terms and Conditions periodically. Participation in the Program and/or redemption of Rewards is considered acceptance of these Rewards Terms and Conditions and any modified terms included therein. Bliss Wellness may, in its sole and absolute discretion, cancel, change, suspend or modify any aspect of the Program and/or any Program Reward at any time, including the availability of any Program Reward, without notice.
- 1 pointfor every dollar you spend with Bliss Wellness for services, products, gift cards, upgrades, even your monthly membership fee.
- 10 pointsfor booking your monthly appointment online.
- 15 pointsfor pre-booking your appointment for next month at the time of your monthly service.
- 50 pointsfor joining the Blissful Living Program.
- 100 pointsfor every friend you refer to Bliss Wellness. They must mention you when reserving their treatment(s). Points will be added to your account once your friend receives their first treatment at the Spa.
- Look for other Point Specials.
Your current Reward Opportunities:
- 775 Points– Add an enhancement to your monthly treatment.
- 1750 Points– Receive a 50-minute Massage or Signature Facial.
- 2500 Points– Receive an 80-minute Massage or Signature Facial.
Membership Information and Terms
All membership benefits are for active members in good standing during the term of their membership.
- Membership Services – All $59 memberships include your choice of a 50-minute massage or a 50-minute Signature Facial each month. All $89 memberships include your choice of an 80-minute massage or an 80-minute Signature Facial or a Bioslimming Body Wrap or a 15-minute Ultrasonic Cavitation treatment.
- Additional Services – Members may purchase an unlimited number of additional services for their personal use at discounted rates. The $59 option will receive 10% discounts. The $89 option will receive 15% discounts.
- Rollover Privileges – Members may rollover any unused services to the following month, for up to 2 months, maximum. Unused member service packages are forfeited 60 days from payment. Example: Member decides to rollover January $89 option member services to February. This member’s monthly payments are made on the 1st of each month. If services are not used by March 1st, January’s $89 of forfeited. Upon termination of your month-to-month membership, accumulated member service packages expire and are non-refundable 90 days after you cancel your membership, accumulated member services expire 90 days after the last day of a Prepaid Term Membership.
- Retail Discounts – The $59 option receives 10% discount on retail product purchases. The $89 option receives 15% discount on retail product purchases. Cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
- Gift Card Purchases – Members may purchase an unlimited number of gift cards at discounted rates. The $59 option receives a 10% discount. The $89 option receives a 15% discount. Cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
- Guest Privileges – Members can bring in one guest per month at member rates. Members can opt to gift their monthly service to a friend or family member. The only restriction is a limit of two member-priced services in any combination of gift cards or guest visits for each individual guest in a 6-month period.
- Loyalty Program – Members participate in our Loyalty Program and can earn services and discounts. See Loyalty Program section for further details.
- Membership Freeze Option – A membership may be frozen for a minimum of one month and a maximum of three months.
- Memberships can only be frozen two times in a 12-month period for a maximum of 3 months at a time. A membership must be unfrozen a minimum of 30 days before it can be frozen again.
- Members can redeem accumulated services during a freeze but cannot utilize any additional membership benefits (i.e. bringing guests, gift card purchases, retail discounts).
- A minimum of one EFT payment must have been made before a membership is eligible to be frozen
- Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Bliss Wellness must be notified about any changes in address, contact information and/or credit card information.
- Guests must follow spa rules and regulations. Bliss Wellness reserves the right to refuse or discontinue services for any reason.
- Bliss Wellness reserves the right to modify/change spa rules, regulations, services and pricing with reasonable notice.
- 24-hour advance notice is required on any appointment reschedule or cancellation. Failure to do so will result in a fee equivalent to 50% of the cost of the scheduled service.
A 60-day notice is required to cancel membership